Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some Very Cool Ideas

I'm Here. Really. I know, I'm a lame blogger lately, but I've been consumed by my job. I really hope this eases up because my home is a disaster. I make time for my kids,  job, cooking, laundry and going to church once a week. Everything else has gone by the wayside, including my shop and this blog. So, today, I'm posting a few genius ideas I saw on Pinterest, just so you guys know that I'm here. Really.
First up, this very cool door shelf unit for a corner...would work perfect in a small place:
Shutter magazine rack...I actually used a ladder for this and if I wasn't so crazed, I would purchase a camera battery and take a photo of mine to post...oh well.


Speaking of ladders...here's a very cool use of horizontal space and a ladder:

Well, have a great weekend. I'm off to the soccer fields and then back to work. Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I so know how you feel Renee. I'm swapped myself at work. everything else is piling up. yikes!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on being a new grandma.
hugs Lynn

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Life does get busy doesn't it?! Great pinterest ideas:)

Donna said...

What great ideas! I especially love the repurposed shutter!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I love that corner unit. That would work in my booth!!! Good to hear from you!