Saturday, September 29, 2012

Look What's at the Barn Show

One of my favorite places to go is The Barn Show, a local group that opens up their barn full of antique and vintage finds plus creations of their own. Today was the perfect day to take in the sights...about 73 degrees and sunny. Here are some of my favs...(some are blurry because it was dark inside the barn and all I had was my iphone, but you get the idea.)

Old Medicine Cabinet

Unique island created from a vintage shuffleboard and old grain bins.
 

Just love the colors in this picture...

Great display idea...


I love the wire bins tucked inside...



Not sure you can see this very well, but the fabric on this chair is awesome!


This is my favorite piece...would love to have it in my craft room, but a little too much for me to spend...


If you are local, drop by...you won't be sorry.

Where:   
3250 Bottner Road, Gambrills, MD   21054 
When:  Saturday, September 29th - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 30th - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.  

1 comment:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Wish I was close enough to drop by...Thanks for the eye candy!!!
73 and sunny sounds great!!!