Thursday, September 6, 2012

I want a Cool Fridge

It's time. my refrigerator is very sad. I am needing a new one. It's 17 years old; it's too small and it's making very strange noises. The seal is broken and the bins are broken and cracked. I am ambivalent. Stainless is going out I hear, but I've been hearing that for five years. I'm thinking though that this time it is going out of style. I mean it's been around for 25 years.  If I could afford it, I would get one that matched my cabinets, however, my cabinets are also 17 years old and they don't make the finish any more. So, I may just get another white one...at least it will match my other 17 year old appliances. I could get one of these...

or maybe one of these....

I would actually love one of these....gives side by side a whole new meaning...



Seriously, though; Whirlpool makes a white ice finish...maybe?






































I'm thinking that I love the French door refrigerators--such a practical solution. Except, I can't fit a large one in my small space. What to do? I get so confused looking at all the ratings...one rating source says no to LG, another gives it top ratings...same for every refrigerator brand. Samsung consistently gets good ratings, but I'm not sure. I like the old days when I had very few choices. Life was so much easier. Anyone out there have any recommendations?

1 comment:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

My fridge is dying too. A cool one sounds nice.