Friday, July 27, 2012

So Many Things...

Hi all:
I know that I've been away for quite a while. My dear Dad had emergency bypass open heart surgery on Monday so right after coming home from my reunion, I turned around and went back to Pittsburgh to be with my family. My dad is doing remarkably well, and is already back home, but it was quite a scare. I thank God he is doing great, but it will be a while before things return to normal.
On some lighter news, my key holders were published in Somerset Home magazine (due out in August)! I'm very excited and again, they did such a beautiful job making my art look great.

I tried to take some pictures of the inside, but they didn't turn out that great...I'll have to get my son to take better ones, but here is the 4-page spread for now:




I actually have another announcement, which I'll be sharing soon and hope to have some new finds and a project to share very soon.

9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so glad your dad is doing ok! and the magazine looks amazing- congrats!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a blessing your dad is doing well. I hope he continues to recover quickly.

Congrats on the magazine op and photo shoot. The pictures are amazing. Hugs, Marty

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Congrats on being in the magazine--looks great!

Hope your Dad continues to do well!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope your Dad improves, too and I'm very happy for you about your key holders! What a wonderful accomplishment!

Jane said...

So sorry to read about your Dad...I'm glad the surgery went well.
Congrats on your key holders being published in Somerset Home...that is such exciting news!!! I'm very happy for you!
Jane

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

So glad your Dad is doing well, and woo whoo for the magazine shoot!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your dad is recovering and doing well. The magazine looks awesome! Congrats

Ali Richardson said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. Happy to hear he's doing well. WOW - what a great spread. Your art looks WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats!

Beth said...

: )