Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Magic: Eye Candy for the Shabby Chic Heart

I truly love Pinterest. I could spend hours gazing at some of the incredible photos and ideas. Today, just to get you in the mood for the holidays, I've decided to share some of my favorite Christmas photos from Pinterest... I've included original sources when I could find them.

Love this simple, yet elegant idea...


This blogger has awesome taste...love her house.

Wonderful idea and a lot of Patience.

Victoria's Secret anyone? Sorry. It is a cute idea...

Here's to a white Christmas...

4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

I love ALL of these (especially the first one with the ornaments hanging on all the branches). I am getting antsy to decorate for the Xmas! Trying to fight the urge :)

Unknown said...

Adore the pitcher with tree branches and vintage ornaments...thanx for sharing. Tiffany

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I have always wanted to put angel wings on the backs of our chairs!

Unknown said...

Love these photos!