- can of white spray paint
- can of glitter spray
- florist wire
- icicles, crystals, whatever you dream up
2. Lay them side by side on newspaper and grab your can of white spray paint (I use Krylon for the best coverage). Lightly spray the branches, turning them as they dry.
3. Once they are covered in white and dry, grab a can of spray glitter (again, I use the Krylon brand) and spray them until you get your desired effect.
4. Once they are dry (prepare to get glitter everywhere),
Bunch them together and secure them at the top forming an upside down tree of sorts. I used florist wire to bind them together and I twisted the wire in and around each branch to make sure they were all very secure. I twisted ribbon and a crystal garland around the wire to help it blend in.
6. Next you can add just about anything for some glitz and glam. It used icicles from the dollar store along with a crystal garland I bought from Michaels. I just improvised until I liked the look. It's still one of my favorite pieces.
I'm linking to: