Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yard Sale Finds ...

Not much, dear friends. Only made it to two yard sales in between dropping off my son, grocery shopping and a soccer game. My friend, T and her sister, had a garage sale with all sorts of wonderful stuff from their now ex-store (is that what you call it?). Beautiful things, great deals, but still too much for my empty wallet (unless of course I saw something that I really needed, not wanted, but needed). I did manage to spend a total of $6 on a couple pieces of jewelry for my magnets, a cool bucket (which I'm going to use in my master bath) and four sign hanger display thingies (above with bucket). They will be going in my craft show booth somewhere to hold my handmade signs. Actually, I think I may use one of them on my mail box.
And, I'm afraid that's all I got. Spent the rest of the weekend walking around Annapolis while my son was in Sunday school (gorgeous day), making a magazine wreath to enter into the Chesapeake Arts Center's WreathFEST  (I'm creating this for What'sUp Annapolis Magazine) and visiting some friends at the 2Hands Indie Craft Market ... beautiful stuff!

Busy couple of weeks coming up, but stay tuned for a tutorial on my magazine wreath, an update on my lamp and candelabra makeover, and my finally finished master bathroom (a before and after).

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. We had a gorgeous weekend here too and I was glad to get out and enjoy the day today.
Looking forward to seeing your magazine wreath and the before and after on your master bath.

Allison said...

I'm not sure I ever told you this... but I love how you photograph your work and finds. Your photos are are beautiful and so artistic! They really draw the audience in! I may have to take a class from you... :)