Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Endings

Looks like Steve, the wonder dog, has found a home! Thanks to all of you who suggested people, forwarded emails, etc. Steve is now living happily with another family (a friend of my son's) and living with another dog who he gets along with (of course, the dog had to bow down to him first).  My dog is now relaxed and happy and I think it will be a long time before we try to introduce another animal to the house.
I've been busy creating for an upcoming etsy store showcase. I've had a whole box of jewelry and trinket boxes that I found at various tag sales and just started working on them. I finished a few music collage keepsake boxes (I LOVE old sheet music). I also painted, stamped and decoupaged a small trinket box that I purchased at garage sale ... I love how it turned out (above). I used a vintage post earring for the knob. Right now I'm working on a custom jewelry box for a client. It's so much fun making it because I get to use pastels, flowers and all sorts of "little girl" creativity -- stay tuned -- I'll reveal it in an upcoming blog.

1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh yay for steve! i am so happy for him and for you!