Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back from the West

Well, we are back from another fantastic and memorable Zemanski vacation. We enjoyed helping Aunt Stephie and Uncle Chuck celebrate their 70TH anniversary. It was a true vacation with plenty of time for sight-seeing, enjoying time with family, swimming, hiking and eating.

However, reality hits pretty quickly...I've been home for less than 15 hours and I've already done five loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, checked my 198 emails and took the dog for a walk. It seems like I never left except when I go back and look at all my great pictures!  I thought I would share just a few of my highlights -- we visited Phoenix, Scottsdale, Slide Rock canyon, the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Flagstaff.
Here are some shots from the vacation:
First, the reason why we traveled to Phoenix:

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

looks like you guys had a blast! that pic of your son sitting on the rock makes me nervous just looking at it. ;)

Allison said...

Thanks for sharing your fun! I love all your pictures especially the last one! WHAT A VIEW!